Engineering & Information Solutions provides talent and capabilities in systems engineering and development to Defense, Federal and commercial clients. Our focus areas include condition based maintenance (CBM), data acquisition and analysis, fleet management and monitoring, hardware and software development, and information assurance.
- Wireless data logger
- Vehicle prognostics (ePULSE)
- Engineering & program support services
- Embedded software design and development
- Web design and development
- Database engineering
- Customized data analysis and reporting
- Information security/Information assurance
Engineering & Information Solutions supports government agencies, commercial fleets, and automotive manufacturers and suppliers, including Chrysler Group LLC, The United States Army Tank Automotive Research, Development, and Engineering Center (TARDEC), General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), SAIC, and Alion Science and Technology. Past Performance ePULSE
Point of Contact:
Director, Education & Training
MTS Technologies, Inc.